Friday, December 21, 2007

21 December 2007

I've been knitting and knitting and knitting. In between work and home and the new books I received for Christmas (yes, yes, we opened early) it's been hard to keep up with all the knitting that I need to do. I thought I'd be able to have a completely "handmade" Christmas, with a little something for everyone under the tree. I'm still working on the last couple of gifts... (heavy sigh) and between the pointy sticks and my mouse, my right hand and wrist are about to give in. I feel good though, because I've bought less this year. Well, less commercial stuff anyway. My yarn stash is still pretty sizeable. Guess I can start knitting for next year. Let's face it, I could get snowed in for a month and not knit my way through my stash. But here's hoping for the blizzard anyway. Ho, ho, ho.

No comments: